This report analyses progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Asia and the Pacific and its five subregions as well as the availability of data. It assesses gaps which must be closed to achieve the goals by 2030. This assessment is designed to ensure the region’s actions remain on target and shortcomings are addressed as they arise. It is a resource for all stakeholders involved in prioritization, planning, implementation and follow-up of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific.
PART I - REGIONAL PROGRESS
PART III - COVID-19 IMPACT ON SDG IMPLEMENTATION IN THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION
- Annex 1 - Subregional graphs (ENEA | NCA | SEA | SSWA | Pacific)
- Annex 2 - Technical notes
- Annex 3 - Table of indicators used for progress assessment
- Annex 4 - Countries in the Asia-Pacific region and subregions
- Annex 5 - Explanatory notes for UNFPA and UNICEF analyses presented in Part III